The memorial story behind the picture.

 

Hello...Hi...Anyeong...Ni hao...Ogenki desuka...Assalammualaikum...

Today, hmmm
just a nice day...
Ok, the reason for this photo is,
I try to use color pencil to make a potret before.
Then, I feel to try it again...haha that is the only reason.,, the end.

Ekceli, I just got a very expensive gift from my teacher as to appreciate my work before.
I didn't hope for any return but she ask to accept it.
But glad, it was my wishlist item as an artist, its very good for art...here I try to use it. but still I've to learn more about the function, how to make the great tone, good shadow, what color should be use and everything else.

that all the story about this potret...I'll keep improve myself!! hwaiting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NurHidayahZolkibli. Powered by Blogger.